Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Rooster Project.

                                                  More on this project this week.  Next day-  You will need for this project, a picture of your choice, small pearls, A bead for the eye, I used a flat backing bead. For the legs and feet I used star shaped sequins. A good glue for plastic or, and glass beads. Whatever you would choose to be used.  I used jewelry glue for mine.  A razor point heated tool, A sturdy paper backing to place your picture on. A rectangle size paper. I chose a wall paper a slight plastic coating.  I will explain what I did with this later. Along with other materials if you decide to choose what I did. The choice is with the eyes of the beholder. A sturdy thinner cardboard backing and double sticky sheets. One for the back of your picture of choice, another for the back of your rectangle shape and one for the front of your rectangle shape to attach which mine was wallpaper. As you can see with my rooster, that is how I connected the rooster to my wallpaper pattern background. So three sheets you will need and cut around it before connecting the picture to your backing.  These are the materials I used. I explained how I attached the contact paper. I did not attach my picture right away to the backing, I mostly today explained what is needed for this part of the project. For there is more to do before attaching the picture to the backing. If you do this just have the items gathered.  I hope my gatherings were not too confusing. More to come this week for a better understanding if needed etc. Have a great Thursday. :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment