Friday, September 1, 2023

An Egg full Appetizer. Ranch Deviled Eggs.


                                                    Hello again, Here is an appetizer that puts a twist on deviled eggs. My children really like ranch dressing. In fact one of them like it so much that they put it on most everything.  I don't enjoy ranch in a salad, but the family went out to eat one day and one of my adult children ordered a ranch baked macaroni. So, she asked if I wanted to try it. I was hesitant at first but then tried a bite. I was surprisingly surprised, that I really liked it.  Remember that commercial "Hey Mikey he likes it! He really really likes it.  Well that was me. L.O.L. If you live in another Country and never saw this commercial you can just skip by that part. It goes to show, to try things at least a first time before you decide whether your tastebuds like it or not. So if you think there is an ingredient you don't like and your thinking whether you should try it from another recipe maybe you too would be pleasantly surprised .  Maybe you too would be like Mikey.  My wish for you today would be I hope there is something in your day or night that makes you pleasantly surprised.  

No comments:

Post a Comment