Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Framing My Rooster.


                                                Hello again, Here we have a beautiful day. Sunny, slightly cool and a bright feel of a day.  Now that I am done with the weather, and I am put in a good frame. I will explain what materials will be used next.  For, I will be framing around a clear frame.  You can see the stickers on it just to show that it is their. I did not clean it yet just in case it would show up better for the moment. I have my rooster and I now peeled the backing off of the back of the rooster to stick to my backing. I did not spray my backing for I am not sure of what I am going to use yet. Though, I think it would be a good idea to do this before fastening the rooster etc. I did use clear nail polish on the rooster after it was dried, finished and cleaned up. The brown strips you see in this picture of 2 sizes, I backed with double sticky and cut around it. Also, the designed rectangular shapes, I did the same to. When I put this together I believe I will use 4 flower stickers to this frame.  The clear frame size that I used is about 10 and one third by 8 inches. Next time I will put these pieces all together on my frame.  I hope this is putting the right frame on your mind in whatever you are doing in your days and nights.  Take Care.  Z^)

No comments:

Post a Comment