Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Rooster Background - How To.


                                                  Good morning to all. It is 10:07 A.M, where I am. I know in this picture it is a wonder at all what it is.  This is the background that the rooster went on. For I will explain how I achieved this. First and foremost though if you cannot get a clear vision of this you can scroll down and you will see the background as a whole with the rooster picture with it. That will give you a better understanding of what this part is all about.  Another thing is you don't have to do this technique. You can have whatever background you choose for this step of course. I felt that I would explain this because that is what I did. This part of the background is about 7 inches by 4 and a half inches.  I first used a rusty colored ink marker on my background which was on a light plastic type of wallpaper. I colored the whole background with this. I then, used white acrylic paint and a flat soft paintbrush. I took  a little section at a time and then used a folded paper towel and wiped some of the paint off, with up and down strokes. So you can see both colors blending together. You do this to the whole background.  The reason I used the ink marker was one, to experiment and two because I did not have to wait for the paint to dry before painting over this. You have to do the wiping somewhat fast because you are not using paint over paint technique. The results were what I wanted it to be seeing it was a barn animal that I chose to do. It gave the barn affect that I was looking for.  More on the steps to take next, later. Have a pleasing day or night. :)  If checking the background out make sure it is the last rooster not the one with the white background. Go a little further and you will come to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment