Friday, September 22, 2023

Rooster- Designing What And Where To Place My Pieces On My Rooster's Clear Frame.

                                               HI, I hope everyone's day or night is going well. I wanted to show you this part before I go on to the next section I am decorating on my rooster. I peeled the back of my shapes off after I decided where I wanted them to go. In other words I played around with it to see how I felt I wanted the shapes of design to go. Very carefully placed them on after I cleaned my clear frame.  Before I placed the rooster on I sprayed it to protect it more with Krylon Clear Glaze.  Even though I used clear nail polish I wanted to give it a stronger bond. I let it dry overnight. I am giving you this view of it because, people have different tastes and I am hoping this gives you permission to stop where you see fit. This is also good to show what you might do differently, for your taste someone else's taste, or, "sometimes you might have an idea to show something of space value that was not thought of you might want to consider, at times. After playing around with this, I am sure that this is how I want this to stay, for me. So far I found the easiest thing doing this project was the coloring. I enjoy coloring and I find it relaxing as well.  The hardest was positioning them on the frame to make it as even as I could.  For once you stick double sticky onto the clear plastic it becomes stubborn and a fight between you and them. I was in a war to win as best as I could. L.O.L.  I have a good excuse, for I am not a robot. ;). Let's go with that.   Okay, I don't want to forget to tell you what item I put on first. the center which is the rooster picture itself. The weaved design should go on next in case you want the rectangular strips to butt closer to the weave.  Then the longer brown strips and the shorter leather strips last.  Next, I will show you my finished project.  Have a wonderful day or night.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment