Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Spiral Lollipop Cake Top-Made With Rag Rug.


                                                Here is a closer look of the top of this cake. I achieved this look by just making the three strand braid. Two strands pink and one strand yellow. When it came down to swirling it on the top of the cake, I put the braid knot first in the middle, you know the strands that you see I tied the knot before making the braid. I then used a glue gun and glued the knot with the strands in place. I placed the braid sideways and swirled it around a bit, then added more glue with my glue gun and continued on till I finished to the end. So start in the middle and you end up finishing when it reaches the outer part of the cake.  Till it is all filled in at the top. You can probably place the glue on in about two inch intervals apart from each other. I think that should secure it enough.   Here is hoping your path takes you somewhere special today.

No comments:

Post a Comment