Friday, August 11, 2023

Rag Rug Two Color And Tinged Color Toned Cake.

                                                     
                                                   This cake as you can see I did two colors, one for the top and one for the side. I tinged the light pink color of the side of the cake with a deeper pink to hopefully have a different flair tinged to have a swirl affect to it.  I hope it made the effect to you that I was looking for.  I used alcohol ink marker to achieve this.  I did not want to use regular markers for I did not want to take a chance in the color running.  Maybe that might be an experiment for another day. Who knows it might even make it more interesting if it did.  I just know what I wanted for now.  Here's to wishing you swirls of wonderful ideas in your day or night. =+>.

No comments:

Post a Comment