Friday, August 18, 2023

Munchable Math.


                                                    I hope the children will enjoy learning place values with this fun way of learning. I would suggest also to have a paper mat or an extra napkin opened up fully to place this snack on for obvious reasons. If you decide to save the bags for other munchie lessons, you can put a blank sticker label on the outside of the bag and have children write their names on it for further use. If you have a station box for each individual child, for instance a shoebox for each child then that could be a good choice to keep their year lesson items that when you instruct them to go to it then they would be in the habit of understanding their next steps and be organized in a clearer fashion.  Just a suggestion. You may already have your own insights that already works for you. If so that's great.  I know that today especially that children have food allergies to consider and even if you know it is just a reminder. With all the ways one has to order in their activities I trust you would understand me saying this, I hope. =)  Have a lovely day or night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment