Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Individual Cake Decoration - To Show the Green Handle Decorated In This Step- Also, What Has Been Created For The Cake .


                                    On the handle of this cake I used green rag rug wrapped around the handle. I used double sticky for the beginning and pressed it on the end to start the wrap.  I then used a dab of glue from a glue gun. Started to wrap it, and when the wrapping was finished I again put a little double sticky and a dab of glue for the attachment to stay together.  I had these decorative small wooden pieces and I glued a scene on the handle.   So the green was for the grass look, and the wooden pieces was the scene.  For the top of the cake I braided and positioned it differently to give it a different look from being a braided look.  As you can see for the top I also used two colors for this.   I hope you have an inspirational day or night.    (:^) 

No comments:

Post a Comment