Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Picture Backing To Be Attached To The Back Of The Picture Frame, Pattern.


                                                   This pattern is made for resting your picture on a side table etc.  I happened to be looking through some of my patterns and low and behold I came across this pattern just at the right time. It is nice to have a choice especially if you have no more room on your walls to display. If you use this pattern remember to press on the picture so you can see the instructions for it. Black line you cut on, being careful not to cut out any of the green lines.  For this pattern you only need cardboard, scissors, pen, markers and possibly glue with it. Fold on green lines." Remember, if you use this pattern and you have no backing on it because you wanted more light to go through, you cannot use this pattern because it would show through.  Sometimes I lean my pictures on a windowsill and then I can still use the velum showing through without a backing.  You can use double sticky to attach this pattern on the back of your picture. I sometimes use glue along with the double sticky'' Place the double sticky to go just on the middle strip, from top to bottom."  Happy Wednesday, everyone! =.> 

No comments:

Post a Comment