Thursday, August 10, 2023

Rag Rug Braided Cake Top.


                                                  Here is a braided top of the cake.  I just braided a long three strands and used a glue gun to keep this braided cake top secure. I believe you can use the glue every two inches, to secure it.  I have instructions on the directions on here in the beginnings of if you look back in the past pictures.  How I decided the length I took one strand and swirled it on the cake top until it was filled then, added about 14 inches more of the strands times three for the braid.  You should have three different strands, knot it and start to braid. Better to have more than find out after it was not enough.  I am estimating because I did this a while back.  If you have a better way, go for it. When you start braiding this you should think about taping it to secure it on account you will be trying a bit to unravel the three strands from one another. You have two hands and you don't want part of the braid to be flopping around while you are trying to have order to your braiding. Hope this helps in understanding this. If you have questions do not hesitate to ask about this?    May you be able to make it a creative day or night, if you so choose.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment