Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Picture Frame On Vellum


                         I just love using vellum in some of my projects.   It's sturdier and a stronger substance than tracing paper.   I happened to have a print of a stained glass frame in my little treasures so I thought this would be perfect for my vellum use.  I first scotched taped my vellum on top of the stained glass print.  So, the paper did not get away.  I then used alcohol ink markers and outlined each shape with the color I chose for the shapes.  I colored the inside of each, and walaa, finished with this part.  I have not decided yet what I want to put inside for this project yet. Here are some ideas of what you might want to or if wondering about.   Your child's picture.   A poem, if you are good at drawing,  You can trace a favorite picture.  I might be using this for scrapbooking, possibly.  I think being see through it would look nice on a window and look different in the light.  You also could put this in a regular frame, for two frames in one look.  This project can be for any age.  Make it as simple or complex as you choose.  Have a magnificent kind of day or night.  :< )

No comments:

Post a Comment