Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Handmade Bracelets


                                      These bracelets were mostly made out of a collection of old belts of mine.  From when I was a teen till now.  "Yikes" Also, my daughters belts she had no more use of.  So I thought this was a good way of  making something old into something new and of another that can be worn again.  Now for the decorations on the bracelets, I used wooden beads, trinkets of old round flat batteries,  plastic clear beads, black glass beads and brads.  Now the how to attach them on the bracelets.  Underneath each bead I attached some clear double sticky cut into very small pieces and stuck on the back of each bead and placed a tiny bit of the tape directly on the belt where the bead was going to be placed. I still used jewelry glue on it as well to make sure it had the strongest bond. Then let them dry. More on how they are attached to the wrist later.  I hope this inspires you to look through things you might already have and give it a second use. I also used a Pringles can to place the bracelets on yes, even when I was decorating them, for this helped me to get a clear idea where I wanted to place each bead.  Have an enjoyable day or night. :+). 

No comments:

Post a Comment