Monday, July 10, 2023

Note Pad For Your Wall.


                                Here are a couple of notepads that I made.   I don't know about anyone else but I still relate to them.  I took two wooden blocks I had.  They can be stained, painted or left in a natural state. You can put a mat or a shiny coating to protect it after.  Sticky note paper for " reminders," I used adding machine paper that I wanted to use up. "That is the rolled paper".  One clip to make for one, A wooden piece I used to stick the wooden house with the foam on the clip. I first attached the clip to the wooden piece with the sticky foam on the back of the clip. Peal paper off and stick to wood. This foam is sticky from C.V.S. works really well.   I used two strips of leather and drilled holes on each end of leather and wood . I used screws with an electric screw driver to drill the nails in place,  Also one cloth strip to put through the rolled paper and tied it in place.  I had snaps so I glued one to the strip I tied and to the back of the wood  so I can detach it to refill another roll when it runs out.  I hung a pen on the strip that I used  to tie the rolled note pad.  If you decide to try this, I know it is a lot of information. If you have any questions about this project don't hesitate to ask.   Have a noteworthy kind of day or night.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment