Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Bracelets Made From Belts- Put To New Use


                                                 This is how I started out making the bracelets.  I am making my bracelets for adults.  I cut each one to measure 11 inches, keeping in mind even though they are for adults, we all do not have the same size wrist.  I made it larger because of that reason.  If I made it shorter, then I cannot go back and change it. If I made it larger I could always cut off more.  "If you google looking for a bracelet measurement chart".  this will help in getting you started.       You will also need, jewelry glue, tiny cuts of double sticky contact paper or double sticky contact tape. You will need the glue and the double sticky for a better secured piece.   You will need velcro for whoever you made this for it will fit to them. Place both pieces of velcro to one of the edges,  on the inside of one edge and when you are placing it on the person you are fitting it to you can peel the other tape off and  stick the other piece to the outside of your other opposite edge later. I put one at a time of my bracelet on a pringles can. This helped me know where I wanted to place the beads exactly on the bracelet. Let dry overnight.  If it rolled I just put a rolled up piece of cloth on one side to make it stay not roll away from me.  There are so many things you can decorate this to, to make it your own.  Beads, charms, glass or plastic, and more.  If you try this I would enjoy seeing what you created.  Hope your day or night is going well.  Now if you like your results don't forget to do a happy dance. =  ).    

No comments:

Post a Comment