Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Matching Socks Place Holder.


                                                               Matching Socks Place Holder

                         Here is another gift that I made multiple of these for someone that has seven children.  I thought it would be a good  way to get ready for their week.  "Not that they aren't  organized, they do a great job in my book. l.o.l."    My husband had some beautiful well made pieces of wood from his furniture store that were being discontinued.  So fortunate for me to be able to nab them to make another craft. They were each different in color painted or stained.   I then gathered some clothespins and painted them. After they dried I had decorated them with colorful stickers.  Put a knob in the middle for decoration.  Put a design of sorts on each plaque.  I also nailed a steel hanger on the back so it could be hung on the wall and to get ready for the next week to be used.  I also put a cloth bag with a string on it to go and hang on the knob you see in the middle for the misfit socks that they can store them in until they hopefully find the match.   I don't know about you but I have some misfits that were never found.  I think Pack Man  Ate Them.  =P   I used wood glue on this project .                                                                   I used a longated  block of wood. You can stain or paint it.     wood glue,   acrylic paint,  close pins,  socks, colorful stickers and a steel backing to nail in the top of the middle for hanging on the wall.    A knob for middle so you can hang the bag.  Also a sting bag for misfit socks.      


No comments:

Post a Comment