Saturday, June 24, 2023

First And Second Potholder.

 

                                                           First And Second Potholder                                                                                                             The last item I glued on the first potholder was the round blue plastic like button, on the middle part of the bow.  With the second picture I did for starters the same as the first I used the alcohol markers.  I outlined and colored in other parts of it.  For the cloud I used very thick contact paper,  alcohol markers and glitter nail polish.  For the bow I used a flat blue marble, and a bell that the goose is playing with, attached to a thin blue ribbon.   When I placed the glass marble and the bell on I took some very sticky double contact paper and pressed it on the bottom of the marble and bell and then, used my fabric glue to attach it in place for a stronger bond.  When you do your crafting next, I hope it brings you joy and contentment.  :)>

No comments:

Post a Comment