Sunday, June 18, 2023

Thread Holder Wall Hanging.

 Thread Holder Wall Hanger



This idea makes a nice gift for someone just starting out in their first home or of course for someone who is a crafter or sews for easy access to a basic color. This is not my idea but I thought it made a nice gift.  One thing I did do to add on for it so the thread spools do not slip off of the stick is I had tiny colored elastics and twisted it around each stick. If it was a green thread then ,I twisted a green elastic around the same color to keep the spool in place. Especially if you are wrapping it up for a gift you would not want all the spools to come off and roll on the floor,while they are taking it out of the box. Another idea you could choose to do is put wooden knobs on each tip, or pretty knobs with a design or emblim on it.  I used a small picture frame , cotton batting and material for the pin cusion and glued a wooden house on the top to make it more homey.  Hope this inspires you for added ideas to a project you are thinking of doing.=).

No comments:

Post a Comment