Thursday, June 22, 2023

Second Sock Holder.


                                                              Second  Sock  Holder                                                                                            Here is another sock holder I made as a gift.   This I made for a precious family member who inspires us. "Our Loved Ones."  Yes, her name is Hope. If I may add the name is fitting for her as well. :)                          I used a wooden block, One thick ribbon, then,  put her name on it. I used sticker letters,  Round sequins for the sticker letters to go on.    I used double sticky tape to have the sequins stick on the blue ribbon you see here.   If you feel it isn't sticking enough then you could add some fabric glue on the sticky tape.   Two painted clothespins for the side, for socks to hang on. Hooks underneath I believe for the other socks and cloth string  misfit bag to go on.   A plaque girl with the letter H on it for her name.  A little bird cage next to the girl. A wooden moon I glued to the H.  Hope this inspires you in some way. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment