Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Decorating Gift Bags.

                                                                  Decorating Gift Bags 
                             Here are two gift bags that I decorated for my niece and nephew.  I used these soft cushioned flatter type ornamental type ornaments per say. I also had stationary paper frames for the bunny and bear to be set inside of the frame.  I used double sticky to attach the animals inside each frame. I also had two smaller wooden ornaments, the duck and the bird on the other that I also used double sticky to attach in the appropriate places of my choosing. Lastly, I had some letters that were already sticky that I pressed on that I used to make their names.     These little stuffy animals if you gathered six to eight of them would also make really cute baby mobiles over a crib. I wonder what ideas you can come up with? If you try any of these and choose to share I would enjoy seeing them. Thanks for stopping by.  If you ever decide to make mobiles I have seen places you can order them on line.   They are the plastic parts for you to order and you supply what you want to place on them   I hope you enjoy your day or night. =+)

                                                                    Items used                                                                                                                                              A gift bag                                                                                                                                                      Double sticky tape                                                                                                                                        Two flat stuffy animals or characters                                                                                                            Two smaller wooden animals                                                                                                                        Sticker letter's  for their names                                                                              P. S.  The stuffy animals can be used later on for a tree decoration.  Or, for scrapbooking for babies picture album.  A gift that keeps on giving.  


No comments:

Post a Comment