Saturday, October 21, 2023

Halloween Cookie Recipies.

                                                                       I have made the ghost recipe before. I made cupcakes with a black frosting and made a slit in the middle with a knife myself, of the cupcake and placed one of the peanut shaped cookie ghost's in the middle. They looked special, and the kids really enjoyed them.  I also made a spider cupcake recipe. With a chocolate frosting. Instead of the thick black licorice that you see in the picture, I used the skinny string black licorice for the legs. I cut the string licorice to fit the size of the cupcake that will dangle down the sides of the cupcake. They were easy to place in the cupcakes. I believe I put four legs on the left side, and four on the right side. The only thing left for is the eyes. I don't remember exactly what I used for the eyes. If I were to make them again I think I would use green M+M's or jelly beans for the eyes. If you decide to make any of these I am sure you are creative enough to find what suits you.  Thanks for stopping by.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment