Monday, October 24, 2016

Mirror car project (black paint)

You also will use black acrylic paint, to paint the frame of the mirror. This makes the color for the look of the car's being on the road. I used three coats of paint, letting each layer dry before painting another. Make sure you read the length of time to let each layer dry on the direction's. I know I had two acrylic different black paint bottles and surprisingly they both gave different times of drying time. I used the painter's tape on the inside of the frame, on the mirror so the paint would not be as messy to clean afterwards. To be clear, I still needed to touch up areas after I took the tape off. You can either use a small thin paintbrush, or possibly a black permanent marker to get the little crevices that were missed. Whatever works for you. :). Patience is required.L.O.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment