Thursday, January 15, 2015

About Me

Hello,  As you can see I am just starting out blogging. I hope this blog will be beneficial to some,  inspiring to other's and a breath of fresh air to whomever and wherever needed. A little about me is my love has been working with children small and old. To me this has been my gold. Married raised children, worked with children of certain needs. 

Also worked with the needs of adults.  Which I have to say through it all has inspired so much in me and learned so much from them as well.  I believe in keeping your inner child with other's who believe the same. We can learn so much from each other whether we are alike in ways or different. It will be slow going as I have so much to learn, so please check back at different intervals I will be adding on.  But you know what they say, slow and steady won the race. 

Since I have no desire of rushing or making this a stressful blog for myself or other's  I would like to change this to:  slow and steady makes a special pace. That is my hope anyway.  At any rate thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment