Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Apple Crisp Recipe

Every year at the beginning of October there is a farm near us called Water's Farm. They have hay rides and food tables to choose from Girl Scouts help the farm by selling sweets to choose from. They have an old barn with the History by also showing old and new pictures. They have Native American's showing how they made their tents and you can ask questions and even go in the tent and imagine yourself living in those times etc. This all to show the History and keep the farm going. Oh and yes this Apple Crisp recipe is from them. It is the best one I have ever tried. Hope you will have a chance to try it out. My oven usually cooks higher so if it say's to preheat to 375 degrees I do 350 degrees. So keep in mind how your oven works. I hope I covered all bases. =).

No comments:

Post a Comment