Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Second Flower Abstract Picture Taken In The Light.

Here is the Picture in frame taken in the light.    One:  Choose or draw picture and place under the glass that you will be gluing your stained glass to.   Two: Cut pieces to fit the picture where you want them.  I used regular glass cutters and the wheel cutters. Please remember your safety glasses and gloves for the silicone glue you will be using for this. Three: Glue the pieces on the plain clear glass to create your scene. You can keep your picture under the plain glass to get exactness of why you cut them in the first place.   What I like about this one is it shows up the way I want it to without any grout.  I am leaving this, this way on purpose.  I like the clearness effect where the grout would have went .  It's nice not to have to follow the rules always.  =p.   Hope you like.  Almost forgot I plan to protect it with ONE part weld bond  to THREE parts water.   This is all experimental to me so we'll see how it holds in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment