Monday, September 19, 2016

Helpful hint for hanging jewelry chains.

I had all my children's chains on a tie twist and was getting ready to make a gift for a little one and the chains were getting all tangled and giving me nimble fingers trying to get one apart.  I remembered I had this old hanger that I don't use for clothes anymore and decided to use it for hanging my chains.  I used the large paper clips one at a time and tightened the clip on the rod so it does not move around. I then put the clasp on one opening of the clip until the chain was dangling and hanging down from it like the picture shows.  Then, I put a clip after the last chain so they would have less reason to move around, just in case.   I have a leather bag that I have all the little jewelry pieces in. It has a handle so I just might hang it on the hanger so I can keep them all together again when I need them.  Hope this is helpful for someone who might have the same thing happening to you.  If you nee a closer look just press on the picture and it will enlarge it. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment